Lauren Fix, The Car Coach and Paul Brian test drove the world’s smallest SUV, the 2015 Jeep Renegade. Learn more about the newest Jeep’s abilities on and off-road, with more than 70 different configurations. Watch this His Turn-Her Turn™ car review!
2015 Jeep Renegade
• Most Capable Small SUV
• All-new 2015 Jeep Renegade marks the brand’s first entry in the small SUV segment
• Renegade Trailhawk model delivers best-in-class 4×4 Trail Rated capability with class-exclusive Jeep Active Drive Low, which includes 20:1 crawl ratio and Jeep Selec-Terrain system
• Designed to expand the Jeep brand globally, the all-new 2015 Renegade combines the brand’s heritage with fresh new styling to appeal to youthful and adventurous drivers.
• Renegade displays a powerful stance with aggressive wheel-to-body proportions, plus the freedom of two My Sky open-air roof systems
• Renegade’s all-new interior exudes an energetic appearance with rugged and functional details, crafted in high-quality materials and inspired colors
• All-new “small-wide 4×4 architecture” combines best-in-class off-road capability with world-class on-road driving dynamics
• Designed for global markets – with 16 fuel-efficient powertrain combinations for different markets around the world – including the world’s first 9-speed automatic transmission in a small SUV
• Renegade will offer a best-in-class combination of fuel efficiency and off-road capability
• Technology once limited to premium SUVs: award-winning Uconnect Access, Uconnect touchscreen radios and the segment’s largest full-color instrument cluster
• Loaded with up to 70 available advanced safety and security features
• Designed in America, crafted in Italy.
Competes with: Nissan Juke and Kia Soul
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
2015 Chrysler 300
2015 Ram ProMaster
2015 Ford Mustang
2015 Ford F150 Aluminum
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat
2015 Nissan Murano
2016 KIA Sorento
2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport
and many. many more
For more automotive industry news go to laurenfix.com
For breaking news:
Follow Lauren on Twitter @LaurenFix
Follow Paul on Twitter @ThePaulBrian
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Report Newsletter: eepurl.com/CBl_z
Listen to Paul Brian – Drive Chicago Saturday mornings at 8am central on WLS 890AM or iHeart Radio. Subscribe to the podcasts at www.WLSAM.com
Car Courtesy of Jeep / FCA
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2016. All Rights Reserved.