2019 VW Jetta
This is the 7th generation of the Jetta. The all-new Jetta raises the bar in the compact sedan class, with bold design, innovative technology features, and a transferable, 6-year/72,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Pricing starts at $18,545, less than the outgoing model (manual)
Loaded: SEL Premium with Driver Assistance Package $450, Cold Weather Pkg: $495 – $26,945.
Destination Fee: $850
• Jetta is now based off the award-winning MQB architecture
• 1.4-liter Turbo TSI enginewith 147 hp, 184 lb-ft of torque is paired with 6-speed manual or I-speed automatic transmissions ( start / stop system on automatic)
• Aluminum-alloy wheels, App-Connect and full LED lighting are standard
• Available driver assistance technology includes: Rear View Camera, Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, High Beam Assist and Light Assist. LED headlights and tail lights.
• Available premium features include: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, 10-color ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated leather seats, and 400-watt BeatsAudio® system
16-inch aluminum wheels standard, 17-in on R-Line and SEL trims.
Heat / ventilated seats
Mpg: 30 city / 40 highway / 34 combined
4 modes of driving: ECO, Normal, Sport and Custom. Changes shift points, steering, ambient lighting, and other accessories.
8-inch glass touch screen. VW Digital Cockpit with 10.25” display
10 color ambient lighting
Remote start – part of a cold weather package includes heated rear seats, steering wheel and heated lower windshield.
Apple Car Play and Android Auto plus App connect.
New long warranty: 6 Year, 72,000 mile bumper-to-bumper limited transferable warranty.
Digital cockpit in front of driver
Hard seats, no lumbar, manual passenger seat.
Bringing Beats Studio heritage to VOLKSWAGEN. Now partnered with Apple the partnership brings Jimmy Iorvine and Dr. Dre. They choose the right speakers to create the right sound as the artist intended.
Studio sound reproduction results in a r00-watt system powered by 7 speakers and a bass-thumping subwoofer engineered to deliver a studio-quality listening experience.
Watch our other His Turn-Her Turn™ reviews:
Lexus NX vs Jeep Cherokee
2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
2018 Hyundai Kona
2018 Jaguar XF Sportbrake
2019 Ram 1500
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
2018 Volvo XC40
2018 Audi Q7
2018 Genesis G90
2018 Mazda 3
2018 Toyota Avalon
2018 Jaguar E Pace
2018 Audi A4 Manual
2019 Jeep Cherokee
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2017 Jaguar F-Type
2018 Mazda CX-9
2018 KIA Sorento
2018 Subaru BRZ
2018 Smart Cabrio FourTwo
For more automotive industry news go to laurenfix.com
For breaking news:
Follow Lauren on Twitter @LaurenFix and on Facebook LaurenFixTheCarCoach
Follow Paul on Twitter @ThePaulBrian
Paul Fix III on Twitter: @Paulfix3
Check out our Patreon: www.patreon.com/CarCoachReports
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Reports Newsletter: eepurl.com/CBl_z
For His Turn-Her Turn™ expert car reviews: histurnherturn.com
Car Courtesy of Jetta
Aired: April 19, 2018
Music: by AudionautiX.com
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
His Turn-Her Turn™ is a production of Automotive Aspects Inc.
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2018. All Rights Reserved.